Pares House

10:37:00 PM Anthony Garcia 0 Comments

 My Favorite dish when it comes to alleviating emergency hunger, Pares. Been looking for one that is open 24 hours and finally found one along dahlia street in west fairview. Serving size is average and price is competitive enough. Met with the owner who is originally from baliwag, bulacan. I forgot her name, anyway when I first tasted their version of Pares, I was served with a not so hot sabaw ng baka, plating of the rice may not be that  enticing and the beef pares was served in a small bowl that is enough to overflow. Of course, being able to talk to the owner, I was able to call her attention regarding my observation and of course, the taste, the taste can be comparable to the famous beef pares of mang rudy along retiro. This new pares house is highly recommended to those who are in a hurry to fill their stomach and alleviate temporary hunger. In short, pwede na.
I thought the name of this pares house in Kay Bea Pares , as in For Bea Pares, but I asked the owner it is read as Kay as in The name of her apo. Prices is fair enough considering they are operating 24 hours. I recommend this for people living around west fairview. My rating: Good

You Might Also Like

0 comments: