Brunei in the Philippines: My Travel down South

11:09:00 PM Anthony Garcia 0 Comments


In one of my very few busy business travels down South Cotabato, Mindanao, I managed to sneak in some pleasure by visiting one of the master pieces in this small and dangerous but secured town- Midsayap, South Cotabato City. 


My priority in traveling in South Coatabato was to impart my knowledge in Quality and train hospital personnel at the Cotabato Regional Medical Center. We were invited by the Medical Center Chief Dr. Helen Yambao in preparation to their bid for ISO accreditation. As of this writing, I am very happy to announce that CRMC is now Certified to ISO 9001:2008 as awarded and certified by TUV Rheinland, Philippines


Before I left for Manila, the Secretary of Dr. helen Yambao was able to bring me to this Majestic Mosque, donated and built for South Cotabato by Prince Bolkiah of Brunei, Darussalam. it is a replica of the Saifuddin Mosque in the City of Brunei. A generous donation made by the Prince. Except for the dome which is painted in yellow. The original dome is covered in Gold which makes it majestic and grand.


It was my first time to enter a mosque, which practically dont have anything inside but a big space and an area were muslims wash their feet before entering and praying. It was an experience though the temperature was soaring high. It was so hot that I cant stand being burned even further. Anyway, I need to run and catch my plane ride back to Manila that morning. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments: