Star World for The Childrens

12:28:00 AM Anthony Garcia 0 Comments

So many things happened in my life that I almost forgot my Blog site. Anyway, who cares, Im just wishing that someday somebody would care. I just like to showcase some of the brightest stars that always sahre their blessings to the children at PCMC. Of course, Aiza Seguerra never fails to visit the kids here in our institution, Only when she sang her piece, I wanted to kill our staff in charge of the microphone and sound system.

There also this guy from PBB, Robi Domingo, I am not a fan of PBB except the regular one, but this guy is so thin that I think he fails to eat. Robi opted to shine brightest on the tube instead of pursuing medicine. Another loss for the medical field. Indeed a compassionate person, I just hope he continues to deliver what is expected from him. Thanks Robi


Here, Robi was moved with one of our patients, a Leukemic child who has battled more than enough. for his age I may say that he is even more stronger than us.


And of course, who could not recognize this tall cager from Ateneo De Manila, Chris Tiu. He went in this hospital wearing a white shirt and when he went out, his shirt turned dirty white,He was that popular that even food server grabbed him either to have a picture taken with him or just simply shake his hands. Also, a verk kind hearted person, We hope to see him again next year. Thanks Chris!

And there's the PCMC Rockets. I thought you can only see them in New York hahaha, but honestly, these are our PCMC Nurses, celebrating christmas in whatever way they can to bring joy to the children and help them forget the ordeal that they are undergoing. Hope to have a funfilled Christmas next year. Sorry for the late posting guys!. Thanks for taking the time to read. see ya!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: